Information We Collect
1. Your contact details; i.e., name, e-mail address, phone number, and address. This can be shared with us on our website, contact centre or via ads running on the internet.
2. Your upcomingbooking related information including date of stay/event, host details, event type, guest details
3. Cookies to enhance your interaction experience with us. Cookies are small files of data stored on your computer which enable us to know your preferences and customize the Website as per your preferences to offer you a more personalized experience. You can at any point set your computer browser to notify you when you are sent a cookie, and you can decide whether or not to accept it.
4. E-mail communication by you directly with the Website or Myriad hospitality including but not limited to product or service enquiries, delivery details, disputes, etc.
All the above listed information enables us to:
1) process your bookings, 2) reach out to you regarding your interest in our properties and/or 2) understand your behavior and preferences such that we can deliver the best customer service and experience. We may also use this information for marketing purposes including but not limited to informing you about deals, offers, new launches, relevant blogs, order status, etc. You may choose to opt out of these communications anytime by writing to us at email@example.com
We will use your information, if required, in legal disputes or other legal processes in order to comply with any statutory or regulatory requirement and in cases of troubleshooting problems, detecting and protecting against error, fraud and other criminal or illegal activity, to collect dues/fees owed, enforce our Terms, prevent abuse of Myriad Hospitality’s products and services, and prevent violation of the rights of third-parties, other users, or the general public.
1. Access to your information lies with Myriad Hospitality and will be sharable with third-parties who are working for/with Myriad Hospitality and/or are involved in delivering the product/service to you. The information provided to the third-parties by us is given on a need-to-know basis only.
3. We simply use the information we collect to enhance your experience of our products and services; we do not rent or sell this information to any third-party.
4. Please note that while we will do our best to secure your data, we do not take responsibility of your data while it is being transmitted to our Website. Once, we have your data with us, we have reasonable means in place to safeguard the same.
5. You can opt-out of receiving promotional or marketing communication from us. To remove your contact information from Myriad Hospitality’s database, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Questions regarding this policy should be directed to email@example.com.